Datto RMM allows you to manage passwords in a few easy steps.
SECURITY Any user
NAVIGATION Datto RMM login page
Make sure to create a strong password that is not too common or easy to guess. Password requirements are as follows:
- Minimum 9 characters long.
- Must use at least three of the following: lowercase, uppercase, numbers, and symbols.
- Should not contain repeated characters or sequences of characters.
If you wish to change your password, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Setup > My Info in the legacy UI or Setup > My Settings in the New UI.
- In the legacy UI, scroll down to the Security Settings section and click Datto Portal User Settings. In the New UI, click the View in Partner Portal button at the top of the My Settings page. The User Settings page in the Datto Partner Portal will open.
- Navigate to User Information and click Change Password.
- Enter a new password following the requirements and click Change Password.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following these steps:
- Navigate to the login page. Refer to Logging in.
- Click Forgot Your Password?.
- A password reset email will be generated and sent to your email address. Click the link in the email.
- Enter a new password and click Reset Password. Make sure your new password meets strong password requirements. Refer to Strong password requirements.
- Once the password has been changed successfully, log in with your new password.
NAVIGATION Setup > Users > User Details
To trigger the forgot password email for another user: