If you have just started with Datto RMM, you will first need to create sites to associate your devices with. Then, you will need to deploy Agents to your devices so that you can see your devices in those sites within the platform. Refer to Creating or editing a site and Installing the Datto RMM Agent on servers, desktops, and laptops. This can take considerable time, especially if you are coming from an alternative solution and you have a number of customers, clients, or sites set up, as well as devices/agents for that solution already deployed. Fortunately, both of these processes have been largely automated for you so that you are able to begin using Datto RMM as quickly and easily as possible, with the Datto RMM Onboarding Accelerator tool.
IMPORTANT For more information on using the Datto RMM Onboarding Accelerator to create your sites or deploy your Agents at scale, please contact your Account Manager or Implementation Manager.
This tool is useful for you if:
- You are not integrating with Autotask or ConnectWise PSA, and hence have no way to create your sites at scale, and/or
- You have one of the following third-party tools that can be used for Agent deployment:
- N-able N-central (formerly Solarwinds N-central, N-able)
- N-able N-sight (formerly N-able RMM, Solarwinds RMM, LogicNow, GFI Max RMM, HoundDog)
- ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech)
- Kaseya VSA
- ConnectWise Command (formerly Continuum RMM)
- Ninja One (formerly Ninja RMM)
- ManageEngine Desktop Central
- Barracuda Managed Workplace (formerly AVG Avast Managed Workplace, LPI LevelPlatforms)
- Comodo ITarian (formerly Comodo One)
- ConnectWise Control (formerly ScreenConnect)
- LogMeIn Central
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager (formerly Azure AD Intune). Refer to Deploying the Datto RMM Agent using Microsoft Intune.
- MSP360 RMM
This tool supports Windows, macOS, and Linux devices. It can detect which operating system it is being run on and automatically download and install the correct Agent for the correct operating system and Datto RMM site, with no disruption to your end users.
VIDEO In this short video, Datto RMM Onboarding Accelerator developer Jon North runs through a real-world deployment from ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech) in real time to demonstrate just how quick and simple this automated process is.
IMPORTANT The process demonstrated in this video may have changed since the recording. For more information and assistance, please contact your Implementation Manager.
NOTE This tool is only available for partners who have a Datto RMM Power, Power+, Advanced Remote, or Advanced Onsite implementation package.